Thursday, July 26, 2012

Warning About Beginner's Protection

Just today, I made a very stupid mistake of attacking another player while I still had my one week of Beginner's Protection, where your castle is not allowed to be attacked by any real players for the first week that you start playing GoodGame Empire. Unfortunately, today I attacked a real player's castle. I did that for the purpose of completing that quest that I was talking about before, where I needed to loot from a real player's castle. Right after I defeated that player's castle, I noticed that my icon for the Beginner's Protection was gone and then realized that it disappeared because I attacked a real player. That is why I am warning new players to never attack a real player before your Beginner's Protection is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment