Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hunt for the Relics: After Finding Map Pieces


Strange enough, not only did I start with this map missing only two of the pieces, I have already collected both of the missing pieces already. Maybe it is simply that this game didn't notify me when I collected a piece of the map, but after the page that I showed in my "Hunt for the Relics: Beginning" post, there was no other notification that I ever collected another map piece, even though I did attack two robber baron castles.

Anyways, now this thing wants me to attack those towers on that map above. As you can see on treasure map, supposedly my Military Camp is the red building at the top left corner, and the treasure is in the castle at the bottom right corner. Even though the castles that I have to attack are all level one, they are quite strong. I have lost one Maceman in the first castle, three in the second, three in the third, and 14 in the last castle!!!

Luckily, the time it takes for your army to travel to the castles all take less than a minute! The reward for defeating the very last castle is a decoration called the "Ancient Relic" that gives +14 public order!!! This was totally worth it, and it has cut down my army so I'm not running out of food any longer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! You saved my food production and increased other prduction!

    -Rychip

    ReplyDelete