Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 1 Diary Entry


The screenshot above is my castle that I have just started today. I'm playing a lot because it is the summer right now, so you should be going at a slower pace than me. If you want to check out my castle at any time, simply search "Pixurai II" at the top of the world map in the game and my castle is "Pix II Kingdom". Right now, because I haven't been able to build a lot of stuff, you can't tell, but I'm a very organized person. I have already planed out the general placement for buildings. Everyone has different ways of organizing, but I am planning on placing my dwellings are going to be at the right side of my castle and all of my resource plants will be at the left side. I have even started a separate row for each resource plant. If I plan on keeping those rows for my resource plants, then I can have four plants for each resource before it reaches the wall. Lastly, in the center, I'll use it for future higher level buildings such as Taverns. By being organized, it allows you to have more buildings using the same amount of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment