Sunday, July 22, 2012

All-New Beginning

Welcome to Pixurai II's new blog about the game called Empire made by GoodGame Studios (which I simply call GoodGame Empire). My blog will include posts about my experiences with the game, tips, guides, and many other helpful things. I am also going to create a whole new account so that I am able to include posts that are useful for even the newest beginners of the game, if your new friends needs help, direct him to this blog! On top of that, be assured that I am not doing any of this blog for money from AdSense or any other program. In fact, I'm only a teenager so I legally can't earn money from this blog. If you have any questions or suggestions about the game, please feel free to leave a comment under any of my posts any of the posts on this blog or directly email me at pixurai2gameblog@gmail.com and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

Without further ado, let us begin our adventure!!!

Note: If you this is the only blog entry that is on this page, please press the home button right above this post to check out my newest posts. You can also choose posts to read from the blog achieve at the right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment