Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 5 Dairy Entry


As I mentioned in my previous post, I lost my Beginner's Protection today before the one week time period was up because I attacked another player. Anyways, I also leveled up again today, allowing me to upgrade my Storage to level two. Upgrading you storage is very important and useful, so do it as soon as possible! I have a ton of coins stocked up, which I'm assuming I got most of it from quests. However, I can't use much of my coins because my food supply is limited and I don't want to build more Farmhouses. I also have a lot of wood stocked up, which is strange, because in all of my old accounts I was running out of wood. In this account, I am surprisingly running low on wood. I am guessing that I am starting to transition from using mainly wood to build stuff to using mainly stones to build stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment