Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 8 Diary Entry


As you can see above, I expanded once again, and upgraded a few of my towers to level two. It's really strange how upgrading the towers the first time takes only 10 minutes and only a couple of resources, while upgrading it the second time requires two hours to complete and over 200 wood and stone. However, upgrading towers is really usefull. It allows you to place more guards on the left, right, and front flanks of your castle. Before, I didn't even notice that I had too many defending soldiers and too little towers, so many of those defenders is basically not able to do anything. I still have a huge stock of coins stocked up, but because of my food supply limit, I can't make my army really big. I also have a Marketplace, so I think I'm going to plan on doing stuff and giving away free resources to those who read my blog. But that's for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment