Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 3 Diary Entry


Now that I constantly use one of my old accounts to transfer free resources to this new account, I'm never running out of resources like I used to. However, each transfer costs a little less than 100 coins that my old account has to pay, so that account is going to run out of coins, so I still have to play on that  account to make more coins. As you can see above, I've added a lot of Farmhouses, which wasn't planned, but my army is pretty big, so I need a lot of food. Actually, my army only has like 50-60 soldiers, and I already need this many Farmhouses. I really want to capture an outpost right now but I need level 13. By now, upgrading anything takes more than half an hour which can be annoying to wait. Guardhouses are very important, so build them as soon as possible because it makes enemy espionages a lot harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment