Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Swine King: Beginning


Right after you finish the last adventure thing, which is "Hunt for the Relics," which you can see my guide for it in my "Hunt for the Relics: After Finding Map Pieces" post. The page that I am showing above is what should pop up after you defeat the last castle in the Hunt for the Relics treasure map. A note about Hunt for the Relics, I think now I understand why I already had all except two of the map pieces. I think every time I defeated a robber baron castle, even all of the ones before I reached level 8, gave me a map piece that I simply didn't know about.

Anyways, The Swine King is the second treasure map adventure thing, and you have to collect 13 pieces, which I assume means defeat 14 robber baron castles to complete the map. I'll have another post as soon as I collect all of the pieces for The Swine King, which will take much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment