Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 6 Diary Entry


I leveled up today again to level 11. Level 11 sure unlocks a ton of new stuff. Now I am able to upgrade my Keep and upgrade my castle wall. Upgrading your castle wall is so cool because not only does it take no time at all, but it even changes how your castle looks on the world map. I am also able to build a Sawmill and a Stonemason. Even now, I still have quests that give me hundreds of XP, and that is the only reason why I am able to level up so fast. Unfortunately, now that my level is getting higher, there are less and less things that I can write about in this blog. Why? By now, not many special things are happening now and I've covered a lot of the basics about the game already. All that I'm doing is building, attacking robber baron castles, and completing quests. Not stuff you'll want to care about. This means that I'm going to have less posts, and I'm not going to do a diary entry every single day now. On the other hand, I have started my blog about Spiral Knights, so I'll be working more on that blog for a while until something interesting happens in GoodGame Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment