Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 7 Diary Entry


So maybe I will still continue writing a lot for this blog. Actually, if it wasn't for Spiral Knight's annoying energy system which basically limits me to playing every other day, I would most definitely be working harder on my blog for that game. Well, today, I leveled up to level 12, and upgraded my Keep to level two! Actually, I woke up at like really early this morning (or maybe I didn't even fall asleep last night...), got bored, and upgraded my castle. I've also started building a Hideout, which protects some of your resources if your castle attacked and defeated. I've also completed my Stonemason and Flour Mill, so now I have all of the building things that speeds up my resource production speed. Upgrading my Keep ate up almost all of wood and stone, which is funny because upgrading it is supposed to help me not lose resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment