Friday, July 27, 2012

Traveling Merchant


This is the second time that this traveling merchant guy has showed up stalking on my castle. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing you know, this guy turns into an enemy agent and gets 100% accurate espionage. Just kidding. But seriously, this guy looks evils. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that this traveling merchant only stays at your castle for one day. Traveling merchants trade almost anything for rubies (see? evil). Even though it only shows wood and stone in the screenshot above, you can actually scroll down to see that he also trades coins and food for rubies. Just like all other merchants that I know, the more you buy, the cheaper this guys sells it. What I mean is if you are buying wood for example, it is cheaper wood per ruby to buy 10,000 wood instead of 500 wood. Even so, I don't think it is worth it to buy anything from this traveling merchant, unless you have tens of thousands of rubies to spare and don't care, because buying resources is totally never sustainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment