Friday, July 27, 2012

Prime Action


This is also the second time that this Prime Action promotion has popped up. However, the first time this showed up, it made rubies cost less than they usually do, while this one makes everything you buy with rubies 50% off, which is a pretty good deal, especially for those who buy large amounts of rubies. I have a feeling that these kinds of "Prime Action" promotions will appear once a week, because so far that is what has happened. If so, then it would be very smart to spend your rubies on days that this kind of promotion appears. It would save you a ton of rubies. Lastly, I have just recently calculated that if you purchase the 180,000 ruby pack, then you are paying almost as much as you would for an entire year of World of Warcraft. No matter how I look at this game, I've gotta say that there is no way I am paying that much when I could use it on WoW, which is obviously a better game. So unless you somehow find GoodGame Empire to be better than the world's number one video game, then you should really reconsider paying large amounts of money for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment