Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hunt for the Lost Relics: Beginning



Now that I've turned level 8, I've unlocked something that's quite interesting that I want to share. It's a treasure map where you can collect parts of it by attacking robber baron castles. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but the first time this page popped up, I already had all of the pieces except for two of them. Actually, this page popped up after I collected one map piece after attack a robber baron castle. If you had something different or similar happen, please tell write about it in the comments section below!

I will have at least one other post about this treasure map thing after I collect both of the pieces that I am missing to inform anyone isn't level 8 yet and can't do this yet what the reward for it is. At least from the  description on the page, it says that the reward is going to be some sort of decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment