Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tip for Attacking Robber Baron Castles


As you can see above, the robber baron castles that I have circled in red are the ones that I always attack. All seven of them are within a five unit radius from my castle, so the maximum time it takes to attack is around 15 minutes. I highly suggest you choose a few robber baron castles closest to you and always attack those, so that they level up faster, giving you more loot and XP from attack them next time. This also helps with the quests that require you to attack a certain number of robber baron castles, because every time you complete one of those quests, a new quest pops up that tells you to defeat robber baron castles of the next level. Usually, those quests require you to attack three robber baron castles, so choose at least three robber baron castles closest to you and always attack them. Of course, having seven robber baron castles that I attack may be too many, but due to the cool down time between attacking each robber baron castles, this way I almost don't have to ever wait for the cool down because I can go attack the other ones.

2 comments:

  1. robber baron is bad because he is planning to defeat all the kingdoms

    ReplyDelete
  2. robber baron is bad because he is planning to defeat all the kingdoms

    ReplyDelete