Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 4 Diary Entry


So Today, I've leveled up again and built a Stables. However, I now think that the Stables are pretty useless, only allowing your army to travel around a minute less than they usually would. Plus Stables takes up some space in your castle, which may be problematic because after you get to a really high level, you start running out of space in your castle because you can only expand a certain number of times. Yesterday, I spent too much time building Farmhouses and stuff that I couldn't complete many quests. Luckily, many of my quests today were simply to donate stuff to the Princess or whoever she was. Those quests also gave lots of XP as well, so now I'm almost level 10! Unfortunately, I think that in the quests "Big enemy, big honor 2/2," you have to attack and defeat another player. The description for the quest simply says loot from another castle, but I've looted from many robber baron castles and haven't completed the quest. I really don't want to go attacking other players, but looks like I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment