Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 2 Diary Entry


Today is my second day with this account. As you can see, I've added a lot more resource plants, more Dwellings, and a Tavern. Already, I'm running out of wood even though I have two level two Woodcutters, while I only have three level one Stone Quarries but I have too many stones. That's why at the beginning, build a lot of Woodcutters because at the beginning everything is made out of wood. Luckily, my coins haven't run low even though I produced like 30 Macemen and 20 Spearmen. One tip I have is that in the beginning, you don't have to waste any coins on Spearmen because for the first week, no one can attack you, so it is unnecessary to defend. Unless, that is, you try to attack real players' castles. Then robber baron castles well send a very small amount of soldiers to attack you.

No comments:

Post a Comment