Friday, July 27, 2012

A New Blog: Spiral Knights

Today, I have started another blog about another video game. The new game is called Spiral Knights. Unlike GoodGame Empire, Spiral Knights is a MMORPG, which is different in almost every aspect. Because it is different, the posts that I will have on that blog will be very different from the posts on this blog. Even if you have never tried Spiral Knight, you can start now and follow the blog as you play, because just like this blog, I created a brand new character for the purpose of that blog. The URL for my new blog is http://pixurai2spiralknightsblog.blogspot.com/. Of course, because I started that new blog, I'll have less time to work on this blog. On the other hand, for my GoodGame Empire level right now, everything takes hours to construct and I'm going to be play Spiral Knight while I am waiting for my buildings to complete in GoodGame Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment