Thursday, August 9, 2012

Prime Day Promotion


From the weeks that I've been playing GoodGame Empire, no promotion every appeared more than once, so that would be blogging about them is kind of useless unless I blog about them before they disappear, but that would be really hard with high school starting for me, so I might discontinue blogging about these promotions if they never reappear, but I know that some camps that appear outside your main castle do reappear, such as the Traveling Merchant or the Traveling Knight.

Anyways, this promotion doesn't last very long, maybe only a few hours, but this is the most expensive and most rewarding promotion. As shown above, it tells me that I need another 31,000 rubies to open the chest, but since I own a few rubies myself, it is strange that the number of rubies I are 0's instead of random numbers. Because of that, I'm not sure if you can use your own rubies to open the lock or you have to purchase them specifically for this promotion. The rewards are all advanced and stronger versions of normal tools and soldiers. Because of that, they have different names, but I'm going to use the name of the tools and soldiers that correspond the those special ones. Shown on the screen above, from left to right, the rewards are 50 Siege Towers, 150 Crossbowman, 25 Iron Rams, and 150 Swordsman. I don't think the soldiers that you are in the reward require any food, so if you have 31,000 rubies, your army would be set.

1 comment: