Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 14 Diary Entry


Recently, my luck has been pretty bad. First, my closest neighboring castle who is close to level 20 suddenly attacked me. Of course, later he messaged me something similar to an apology. It's what I usually try to do to seem nicer after attacking a real player. Also, that same player attacked me again with a smaller army and this time got defeated. I don't know if he wanted me to win on purpose to repay, but if so, it's a really good idea. However, after that player did that, my honor points are back up to like around 160 and I'm going to be a target for others. The next bad thing is that a day or two after I expanded, this level 32 player is trying to capture my outpost, as shown above! I made a dumb move in capturing a rare outpost, so make sure that your first outpost is never a rare one, because you will get attacked and that outpost will be taken over. I knew my army was no match for the invading army, so I made a smart choice by moving all of my soldiers from my outpost to my main so that I don't have to lose all of them and the coins I spent on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment