Thursday, August 2, 2012

Be Cautious of Outposts


Today, I have learned that you should not easily mess with outposts. Well, before that, I already finished building my Estate and I really wanted to expand, so I sent out my a very small army to accompany my castellan. The castellan moves very slowly, so it took like an hour to move one unit in the world map. Unfortunately, I got defeated, which made me confused. So then I sent an agent to espionage the outpost where I got defeated, and my results are shown above. The outpost has like 60-70 soldiers! Of course, getting into the Courtyard isn't hard, but then winning at the courtyard is extremely hard. Even though all of the soldiers are armed civilians, they are still good at defending in big numbers. But still, if you had an army of 60 attackers, you could win. Strangely, there is nothing inside of the castle except for a Keep, and it is able to support so many defenders.

2 comments: