Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 15 Diary Entry


Today has been a really big day for me. I finally joined an alliance! And I joined one that I really like. Apparently, the alliance that I'm in was created by Patriotis (who I posted about in the "Let's Look at a Pro: Patriotis" post). Anyways, the screenshot above is my new outpost. Actually, its like two or three days old and has been beaten a lot. Remember how I was saying in my "Day 14 Diary Entry" that my outpost was captured? Well, once an outpost is captured, the original owner and the conquerer of the outpost share flags on the outpost for 24 hours, and then it all turns over to the player who conquered the outpost. However, after around 12 hours or so, my outpost came back into my control and the conquering player's flag was gone! Unfortunately, that player tried again, but failed this time. I earned a ton of honor from his failed invasions, bumping me up to over 400 honor points, which is one of the requirements to join my alliance. Not only that, but after exchanging a few messages with the player who attacked me, we're in a pretty good relationship and he promises not to attack me again. The same thing happened with another player who attacked me, so it's always smart to be nice and try to be friends with any player who attack you. I'm finally running out of money and collecting more has been more difficult, especially since I'm using twice as much coins now with two castles.

No comments:

Post a Comment