Thursday, August 9, 2012

Missing Army Bug

Just recently, on two of my accounts, I have lost my entire army of attackers due to a bug. After searching online, I've discovered that many others also have the same issue, but GoodGame Empire still hasn't fixed it. Apparently, the only way get your army back is to report the bug on the GoodGame Empire forums under "Technical problems and bugs." Then if you get lucky, the admins of the game will add your lost army back. Unfortunately, new players are not allowed to create a forums account, so  that means there is nothing you can do except build another army.

If you have never experienced this problem, allow me to explain. Like usual, I attack robber baron castles whenever I can to gain loot and complete quests. So just a few days ago, I sent my army to attack, but a day later, when I checked back, my army was gone when it should've returned already. When I check my battle report, it shows that I've only lost one attacker, when in fact my castle showed that I had no attackers since I sent all of my attackers out. At first I thought it was a loading issue, but my food supply also showed that I had a ton of food that I wasn't using, and after many reloads and restarts, it still showed the same thing. That is why I want to warn anyone who reads this to try to send out the smallest army possible and attack multiple places at once, so that even if the bug appears at one place, it won't appear at the other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment