Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 11 Diary Entry


Yeah, I know, my posting has dramatically slowed down. It's actually not because I don't have much to write about. The reason is that my mom isn't allowing me to use my Macbook Pro anymore, so she takes it to work with her everyday, and then keeps it in her car. Meaning, while my mom is at work, I am forced to use a public computer in my library. Unfortunately, I hate Windows' screenshot thing because when I take it screenshot on a public computer, the pic goes into my clipboard, so I can paste it to word or something. However, I don't know why, but I simply can't paste the screenshots onto Blogger, so now I am forced to sneak into my mom's car at night and take my laptop and not get a lot of sleep in order to write and make screenshots for this blog.

Anyways, about my castle, I've leveled up to level 13, meaning now I can expand soon! Before I can expand, I must build an Estate, which takes like 14 hours. After it is done building, I'm thinking about finding an outpost with food/wood or food/stone (primary/secondary; please see my "The Perfect Outposts" post for more information). I expanded and even though recently, I'm not adding a lot of new buildings, I'm upgrading all of my current buildings. Especially my resource plants, I don't like too many Farmhouses because my newest Farmhouse only produce about 42% occupancy. My castle is still running quite smoothly, even though I'm playing a lot less now, and I'm very lucky to have good neighbors that don't attack me.

No comments:

Post a Comment