Friday, August 10, 2012

EGA 2012 Promotion 2


So today, I've received a message in my mailbox that is the second promotion. This promotion is actually kind of good for players who don't buy rubies, but for those who do purchase a lot of rubies, this still isn't a very good promotion. I think the admins of the game created this promotion because GoodGame Empire made it to the finals of the EGA or something. Unfortunately, it's not very clear how you can claim the reward. From the GoodGame Empire forum, I think it says that you need to email awards@goodgamestudios.com with the confirmation link in your email for the registration of the EGA website. Also, you need to tell them the world that you are on, which I have no clue where to find what world your castle is in. I personally feel that this kind of stuff is really confusing and it's simply terrible to make voters do so much work, so I'm not even going to bother voting or claiming the rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment