Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 18 Diary Entry


I was so happy when I joined the PATRIOT alliance, and today, I was already kicked out of it, even though they promised me that I could stay so long as I was active. I used to like the leader of that alliance, but that leader keeps on changing the rules. The leader continually changing the requirements to be just slightly below his own level and honor so that he is able to keep only the best players while still meeting the requirements himself. For those who plan on creating their own alliance, never do what the leader of PATRIOT does. It's ok to kick inactive players, but it's never ok to forget your friends simply because you have become very powerful (I learned from Naruto). Also, I've had my third conflict with a player who attacked my castle (outpost this time again). Unfortunately, this player is a little more of a jerk and doesn't care, he simply wants my honor and earn glory from me. Don't be like him. It's always better to make more friends than more foes, because "dumplings always tastes better with friends" (I learned from Shaman King). The screenshot above is my outpost, which is doing well, building Woodcutter and Guard House, plus a few more resource plants and a lot more Dwellings so I can rebuild my army faster. Lastly, I think I've figured out that for players at level 60, they don't build a ton of decorations purely for the purpose of supporting Dwellings or Town Houses, they do it so that their resource production rate is extremely high.

No comments:

Post a Comment